Saturday, March 29, 2014

Power to Bruise His Head

I am not good with words, but through them I know I can touch someone...anyone. The lord is guiding me and I give all trust to Him. I will not let Satan hold me back.

I know God loves you and me. I cannot deny it.
Throw those voices out that are telling you that you aren't good enough at ______.

Nothing frustrating, judgmental, negative or critical of yourself (or others) comes from a loving Father.



Tell Satan NO! Tell him to leave! You have the power, ALL power over Him.

Genesis 3:15: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Bruising a heal does hurt. It is real. It is hard.  It does affect your life. But you can bruise Satan's head. His head!

Listen for God's voice today.

Much love,

Rachel


1 comment:

  1. Truth! Thank you for this. I really needed it today. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete