Saturday, March 22, 2014

Don't Overcome and You Will Not Become

I have been gone way to long! It has been a roller coaster last few weeks so I haven't blog. Plus my husband and I only have one computer so he is usually taking it to school.

The big news is: my blog will be going public. I will be letting all my family  and friends know about it. I have let fear consume me and have not yet done so. I have plans for April. I want my blog to touch someone. Even if it I touch one person. Fear has been holding me back, but my story matters- all of ours do! Yes, your story matters too! I promise, you can inspire someone! Many of you have inspired me. 

At first when I thought about making my blog public I didn't want to because I was afraid I would change the way I wrote, or my posts wouldn't be as real because I would be worried about who would see it. 

Today God has told me to be me. Serve MY purpose. I cannot tell you that I don't have fears, I DO! 

I am giving myself permission to dream big. 

This is a struggle. It's not as easy as posting my pictures on my blog and sending our a max email to let everyone know about my blog. Actually, as I have been pondering about my blog and where to go with it Satan has hit me, hard! He has filled me with doubt, fear and many inequities. 

We all have fear. Sometimes fear can be a good thing, sometimes it can be a bad thing. Fear in this case is stopping me. It is holding me back. I am kicking fear in the face. I am kicking my "demon in the face".  I am telling Satan NO! I am leaning more on God. I know God will provide a way. 

I also fear what others with "think" or say. But guess what, I am keeping my horse blinders on. 
I am avoiding anything that keeps me away from my goal. I am facing my goals. I  am putting on and keeping my blinders on. 

If I don't overcome my fear I will not become. There is risk, there always is. But I am taking this journey and am so grateful for it. 

Thank you all for being apart and strengthening my journey. 

Much love, 
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are following what you feel is right. That takes a lot of courage, trust and faith. You can never go wrong when you do what God tells you to. Good luck! We're all pulling for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brave lady! Keep pressing forward! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the support. It is a work in progress :D

    ReplyDelete