Saturday, October 19, 2013

Beautiful To Him




He helps see that I have so much to offer. 
I am His daughter.
He loves me the way I am. 
He is my Father. 


Whoever you are. What ever you have done, or haven't done. What ever your circumstance this very moment He is there.

Don't you dare let those negative thoughts come in.

I know they do.

That's okay. 

Relax.

Breathe. 

He Loves you the way you are. 

I know that words are just one thing. I mean I could spend everyday on here bearing my testimony about how much He loves you, cares about you, yearns for you to come, and how mindful He is about your exact situation......but they really are just words. 

If you are in doubt. If you believe that He has given up on you. If you believe He is not real or there is no way could possible care or know what is going on in your life. 

I have been there....believe it or not. Just ask him. 

Yell at Him if you have to. Sob if you have to. Say it in your mind if you can't bear to say it out loud. Or just feel it with you heart. 

I can promise you that He will answer in a way that is exactly what you need. 

I promise that with all the energy of my soul.

He loves you, let Him...and expect miracles. 

Much Love,

Rachel 

1 comment: