Sunday, February 16, 2014

Inspiring Podcast(s)

What uplifting podcasts do you listen to?

Podcasts are AMAZING! I listen to them every day and they are free. I usually listen to: 


The last one that I mentioned has been a favorite since Day 1! Trish is a recovery from an eating disorder. She is now such an inspiration for others and I really admire her for that. She now spends her time as a personal trainer, author and coach. 

Every episode Trish has a "listener of the episode". On Feb 12th I was the listener (she shared part of an email I sent her). The last 3 minutes she talked about it and thanked me for sharing my story and for changing. I was jumping up and down. I rewinded it probably 5 times. NO JOKE! I was so happy that she would share a tiny bit about me. It helped me see my progress. 

I am so grateful that the Lord is changing who I am in His own time and in His. As I rely on Him with all my might, mind and strength. I love Him. I am so grateful that everyday I get a chance to make a difference and to learn more about who I really am through the Lord. 

I hope that I can add more good to my day. There are so many good movies, book, songs and podcasts that can change your day. Get rid of ANYTHING that puts you down, triggers you or doesn’t invite the spirit. 

What podcast or books have your guys read/heard that you inspire you? I would love to know. Post them below. 

Have a wonderful day. And know that things will get better. 

Much love,

Rachel 

1 comment:

  1. I listened to the podcast... You are a remarkable young woman Rachel! I am so proud of you! What a great example you are for me! Love you so much!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete