Saturday, February 16, 2013

Weak in the Heart

I have been sick for the past few days. It has been very difficult for me to stay positive and not to give into temptation. I have been so triggered. It has been hard for me to stay focused, to have clear thoughts. 

Today I have been so sick of being sick. So sick of being weak. Sick of being tempted. I know that’s a bad place for me to be, but a hard one to get myself out of. I know I need the Lord’s help. 

I watched mormon messages and came across the listed below. I have watched it before. It is truly amazing. 




I know today I am weak in the heart, but I know the Lord is watching out for me. That I will be okay. Satan is attacking. I forgot my purpose and my identify today. I need to let the Lord help me. I need to be humble and teachable. 

Please Lord, Forgive me for being negative and not have pure thoughts. 
Help me have the faith. Help to not feel a lone. 
 Bless me to get nourished physical and spiritually.


5 comments:

  1. I can identify with this video today as I fly. I had the thought as I was flying earlier "I'm ready to go, if need be." It is a great feeling! It's also a very fragile one; easily derailed. It's worth the constant striving! May the Lord bless you, Rachel, for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mormon messages. Have you seen Holland's message...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nczw6xHJ0I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    Don't give up! Stay strong:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan- So glad you have come to that point. Hope we all can have that faith.
    Hope- Yes! I love that video. Such a great example of faith. Thank you for the uplifting words! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I am always here for you!! :) Call anytime. I sure hope you are feeling better soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so easy to forget, isn't it? Stay strong! You can do it!
    As Elder Holland says, the Lord is just waiting for us to turn to Him! He'll help you.

    ReplyDelete